小喇叭瘋語錄 Sound of Trump
1. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
2. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
3. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
4. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
5. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
6. “One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
7. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
8. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
9. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
10. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
11. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
12. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."
13. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."